Friday, March 30, 2007

eggs, mimosas, and impeachment

This doesn't exactly fit into the "concert calendar" theme, but I will have a good iTunes playlist going, if that helps...

On Saturday, April 7th I (Jen) (that quiet girl in Development) will be hosting a brunch at my apartment in Park Slope to benefit the April 28th nationwide actions (A28) demanding the impeachment of Bush & Cheney. The national coordinator of A28, Jacob Park, is a good friend of mine and he'll be at the brunch to chat about the case for impeachment & creative ways to spread the word.

I'll be preparing a huge homemade spread of food, getting a case of champagne, and am asking for a donation less than the cost of a typical brunch in NYC to come eat, drink, make new friends, and support a good cause. I've been pouring my heart & soul into A28 and I would love to see you there, and have a chance to get to know you better. Check out www.a28.org and www.bushisover.org for more info on the movement. Details for the brunch are:

*When: April 7th, 12 pm
*Where: Jen's apartment in Park Slope. Stop by my cube/send me an email for directions.
*How: $10-$20 sliding scale, please.
*Why: Because Bush is over...if you want it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home