Wednesday, February 15, 2006

VICIOUS at R&R Next TUESDAY!!! GO.

Bonjour mon ami,

It is I, your true love, Murder Mystery, writing to you from gay Paris to remind you of our approaching rendezvous at R & R next tuesday.
I've been thinking about you and the passionate nights we shared together at Rothko, Pianos and Mercury Lounge.  I cherish those memories, but oh! how I want to add to the excitement this time around.  I want to show off our love at Vicious, that appropriately named party where dozens and dozens of strangers can watch the performance.  And, if its ok with you, I want to invite my friend Kevin Jaszek to play with us for a while.  He has nimble fingers, I promise.  Oh, My Love, I  want to sing you new songs about searching for love in space and throughout the universe. Can one ever really find it?   And most importantly, my sweet, I want to try it in the butt.
 
 
VICIOUS  (the party)
 
Tuesday Feb 21
11:00

 
R&R (the venue hosting the party)
 
416 W14th b/w 9th Ave and Washington Street
 
Au Revoir,
 
Murder Mystery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home