Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!

Hi everyone! This is the first post on our office blog - feel free to contribute. Just email your post to butterick.nyulaw@blogger.com.

I don't know if you've heard of 'My Favorite', but I caught a video for their song 'Burning Hearts' on New York Noise on Channel 25 a few months ago and found it sort of catchy. Anyhoo, they're playing at Rothko this Thursday (6/30) at 8pm, along with Mahogany, Favorite Sons and Andrew Kenny ($8a/$10d). Sadly I can't make it - I'll be in Seattle - but who knows, it might be good.

Also, if you're stuck in town for the 4th of July, check out Yo La Tengo, Stephen Malkmus (of Pavement fame) & The Jicks, and Laura Cantrell down at the Lawn of Battery Park. Starts at 3:30pm & it's free!


-Kate

(PS - Can you name the musical in which the song referenced in the subject line appears??)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Kate - what a fabulous idea, thanks!

The 4th of July ideas will be great, as I am definitly stuck here this weekend. If anyone's around let me know!

-Gale

BTW - the musical is Cabaret.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Kat(i)e said...

So good!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home